EXIMAQ was established in 1996 by Michel Ozanne (former industrial director for PREPAC) and Carlos Campedelli, with a commitment to produce, exclusively, the full range of packers for the PREPAC DO BRASIL brand, a pioneer in providing automatic sets to package fluid pasteurized milk in plastic packages.
With a highly qualified staff, EXIMAQ boasts extensive experience on the liquid and paste product plastic packaging market with emphasis on the excellence and technical performance of its range of high performance automatic packers that provides a significant reduction in operating costs and is present in the most varied industrial segments, with hundreds of installations in Brazil and throughout Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
In addition to the automatic packers range, EXIMAQ provides:
- An automation system for basketing and storing milk packages straight in the plastic shipping boxes
- Conveyor for plastic boxes and packages
- Packaging range peripherals: tank, pump, compressor, etc.
- Spare and daily use parts: resistors, silicone strips, Teflon, dater tape, etc.
- Thermal fluid heaters - TEG range (Thermoelectric Generator).